Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-09, 12:33 AM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Can i get another roll tide!!?

How about Mark Ingram getting the HEISMAN? I am so proud of him and just wanted to say ROLL TIDE ROLL! Our FIRST winner. Congrats to you, Mark Ingram!
Old 12-13-09, 09:00 AM   #2
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

No you can't. Obviously you didn't read the complete Forum Rules and the "Roll Tide" policy. Sorry.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Forum Rules

Registration to The BassFishin.Com Forums is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of BassFishin.Com Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages at all times. All messages express the views of the author. The owners of BassFishin.Com Forums, will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of BassFishin.Com Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

The posting of "Roll Tide" will be limited to once per year. Any additional links will be promptly deleted.

The posting of advertisements or links of the promotional nature are reserved for BassFishin.Com Sponsors. All non-sponsored links and/or content of promotional nature will be promptly deleted. This includes all posts, signatures, profiles and private messages.

Last edited by 3dkicker; 12-13-09 at 09:05 AM.
3dkicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-09, 09:22 AM   #3
bcklash

Roll Tide, although I voted for the Toby Gerhart. I love a running back that will lower them shoulders and flat run over your arse. Plus his stats were better, but Ingram played in a tougher conference. I think either one of them was a good choice. ROLL TIDE.
Old 12-13-09, 09:26 AM   #4
MIbasser

Not bad for a guy from Michigan!!! Roll Tide!!
MIbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-09, 10:00 AM   #5
WTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
No you can't. Obviously you didn't read the complete Forum Rules and the "Roll Tide" policy. Sorry.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Forum Rules

Registration to The BassFishin.Com Forums is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of BassFishin.Com Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages at all times. All messages express the views of the author. The owners of BassFishin.Com Forums, will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of BassFishin.Com Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

The posting of "Roll Tide" will be limited to once per year. Any additional links will be promptly deleted.

The posting of advertisements or links of the promotional nature are reserved for BassFishin.Com Sponsors. All non-sponsored links and/or content of promotional nature will be promptly deleted. This includes all posts, signatures, profiles and private messages.

Go Bama! RHoll Tide!
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-09, 11:01 AM   #6
crankybait

Thought Suh shoulda gotten it, but hey, Ingram was a better call than Tebow
Old 12-13-09, 11:23 AM   #7
bamabassman

HAHAHAHAHA 3d! Now Toby is a great back, truly a fantastic running back. I have watched him too. He is gonna be a good FULLBACK in the NFL. The reason i say this is they ain't gonna have him as a H-back in there. He DOES run over folks and has great speed. I really like him alot. And i really thought that Suh was going to win it. He is a MONSTER on the field. And i would not have minded it if he had won. We all know aobut the jinx of the Heisman winners team losing the championship game. But i am glad Ingram won it. He is gonna be with us for 1 more year.....then gone to the NFL. BUT.....we got Trent Richerson to replace him, another GREAT back. IF we win this one, we got a really good chance to win 3 in a row. YES I SAID 3!
Old 12-13-09, 02:03 PM   #8
nofearengineer

Apparently, Purdue misunderstood, and thought you said "ROLL OVER THE TIDE!!"

The end of that basketball game was a truly pathetic thing to witness.
Old 12-13-09, 03:19 PM   #9
woody

Bryce,

When it comes to the game of basketball, you wont find much love here.

My congrats to Mark Ingram on winning the Heisman.

-Mark

Last edited by woody; 12-13-09 at 03:25 PM.
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-09, 04:27 PM   #10
zooker

hmmm tide versus horns.....my perdiction horns by 9

zooker
Old 12-13-09, 08:16 PM   #11
WTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Apparently, Purdue misunderstood, and thought you said "ROLL OVER THE TIDE!!"

The end of that basketball game was a truly pathetic thing to witness.
I saw that. They have a lot of work to do. New coach. Probably gonna be a lot of that this year, then next year we find out if we made a good hire.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-09, 10:17 PM   #12
bamabassman

I don't watch basketball much anymore. Too many fouls not called. Looks more lie back yard b-ball now.
Old 12-14-09, 12:17 AM   #13
cassidyta

Congrats on the trophy for the Tide. I actually thought that Clemson's Spiller was the best player this year, but am not disappointed to see Ingram hoist it.
Old 12-14-09, 10:31 AM   #14
WaffleJaw

Haha,yea Bama I thought of you when he won....Ill give ya your ''roll tide''...I was going for Colt even though I knew he had no chance...I knew Mark had it won...Congrats on Alabama's first Heisman
Old 12-16-09, 12:23 AM   #15
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Something about 3ds post still has me chuckling.
Old 12-17-09, 08:48 PM   #16
BamaCoast
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BamaCoast

Bamabassman,

I tried to post a link to the new song by Trace Akins "Ala-Freakin-Bama however I guess it was not approved for what reason I cannot understand. I will try it here on this post. Great song and would be a great theme song for all Alabama Fans. Click on the link then click on start listeing. Good read also.

http://www.theboot.com/2009/12/11/tr...n-bama-lyrics/
BamaCoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.