Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-05, 08:46 PM   #1
kentucky_bass_man
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to kentucky_bass_man
Default Weekly Lake Fork Fishing Report

Well, the fishing has taken a turn for the better. The hot days have started the fish moving into their summer patterns. The mornings are still top water, spinner baits and buzz baits. Work the windy shore lines with the above mentioned baits. The Carolina rig has been a good starter on main lake points. Fifteen foot of water is the good starting point. Wacky rigged Lake Fork Tackle Twitch worms, Zoom Trick worms, and Wave Tiki Sticks have been good all day on the out side of the grass. I have caught some nice fish in the middle of the day on the above mentioned baits. I have caught some nice weigh fish for the Skeeter Tournament. Lipless crank baits have been good over the grass all day.
The crappie are out in 20 to 25 foot of water suspended in the 16 to 18 foot of water. The timber is holding good numbers of keeper fish. The bridges are holding smaller fish but the shade has been welcome for most fishermen. Minnows and small jigs have been good bets to catch the fish.
Remember to put on your sun screen and drink plenty of fluids.
I still have some June Dates open and if your looking to book a trip give me a call.
Jim Reaneau
1-888-918-5088
kentucky_bass_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.