Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-05, 02:18 PM   #1
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ryan7261
Default Robby's fishing trip photo's

All shot with a Bow and all are dead as Jimmy Hoffa!

It was a great day to be out lost count on all the ones that fell under my bow!

MMMMUUUUUAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sooo EVIL.

Robby.
ryan7261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 02:20 PM   #2
OKie
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to OKie
Default Re: Robby's fishing trip photo's

WOW Thats so cool!!! I Want To Do It!!!
;D
OKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 07:32 PM   #3
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

what species of fish is that? that looks like fun. thats alot of eatin 8)
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 08:13 PM   #4
DelawareBass-R
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to DelawareBass-R Send a message via MSN to DelawareBass-R

those some big carp. Unless you are from ILLINOIS, you dont eat them. Good fertilizer for your garden.
Old 05-30-05, 10:01 PM   #5
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1

Whats wrong with Illinois? I lived there for 14yrs and I'd never think about eating a carp.
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 01:24 AM   #6
bronzebackguy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bronzebackguy

Nice fish Rob, I miss bowfishing, most of the yuppies up here go nuts if you bring any kind of weapon out on the lake,
bronzebackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 01:27 AM   #7
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

I can think of a big stock tank out west ot Ft. Worth where you would have a field day. Nothing in that tank EXCEPT carp. And a bunch of them.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-05, 09:47 PM   #8
basscat29
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to basscat29

in kentucky they are carp that goes up and down the river all day long. once i saw a alibino carm and shot it with a 270 rifle.
basscat29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-05, 09:49 PM   #9
OKie
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to OKie

Why would you shot it?
OKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-05, 09:50 PM   #10
TheBassMan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to TheBassMan

Yeah, Daino, I think you mean Kentucky, not Illinois.....That is if you were trying to say a redneck joke......

Nice carp Robby....Bet that was fun
TheBassMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 05:58 PM   #11
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

acutally im an great carp fishermen and that is rediculous. i really dont like when people bow fish them, and those are very some carp, just so you know. now i'll give you the secret to catching the big ones on a hook. 10 lb line, little weight, single hook, and corn. set it on the bottom and wait just like cats. bow fishin isnt fishing at all. tell me do you think that huntin on deer feeders should be legal, because your doing the same things to those carp. their not trash fish. infact the fight better then any bass u ever could catch. bow fish carp is STUPID.
Old 06-04-05, 06:00 PM   #12
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

(in kentucky they are carp that goes up and down the river all day long. once i saw a alibino carm and shot it with a 270 rifle.) you shot a rifle at water. thats not very smart. it bounces off and comes right back at you or some one else.
Old 06-04-05, 07:31 PM   #13
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Jordan,

Seeing you only 15 I'll be polite. You don't know how I fishd for these carp! nor did you bother to ask me ho I did in the first place. And seeing your only 15 I bet your a PRO by now. How about thinking a little whlie before you shoot your mouth off. Saying words like "STUPID" makes you seem 10 instead of 15. Try being more polite to people or just don't come around! If you have any more input on the matter stay out of the forum room. I'm only a PM away.

Robby.
Old 06-04-05, 08:30 PM   #14
TheBassMan
BassFishin.Com Member

jordan,

I highly doubt Robby shooting the carp with a bow is going to affect you in any way. That is unless you plan on taking a trip to the great Canadian wilderness to go carp fishing.

I'll have to side Robby on this one. It's legal and he can do it if he wants too. That bottom one is a tank Robby....Again, nice catch.

Catch em up
Brian
Old 06-04-05, 09:20 PM   #15
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

actually he was talking about what bass_master_3000 said. and still jordan, you obviously know very little about guns, or the bullets tredjectory(sp?) path. the gun must be at a precise angle for the bullet to even think about being deflected. and seeing he was most likely doing this off his boat, it would not deflect, to steep of an angle. even if he was doing it from shore, still to steep of an angle. and further more, it will never ever come back at you....that is impossible. there is no way in hell that the bullet would deflect off the water and shoot straight back at you. so please do some reading up, or have some knowledge on the subject before posting.
Old 06-04-05, 10:26 PM   #16
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

all im sayin is its not fair game. wouldnt you rather have a fight then just shoot them and they lay there dead.
Old 06-04-05, 10:28 PM   #17
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

thats not true a bullet will deflect at any angle except strait down. except a shot gun b/c it has a pack bullet. dont believe me well go out and try it yourself i already have.
Old 06-04-05, 10:31 PM   #18
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

and bassfisher arent u only in eighth grade theres know why u can no more about guns then me knowleged comes from expreince and i have more then u on guns.
Old 06-04-05, 10:33 PM   #19
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

and if i came off rude im sorry i dont mean to be, but my love for carp is great.ok put it this way if i sal a ten pound bass and shot it with a bow and put it on this website you guys would blow up and now u know where im comin from.
Old 06-04-05, 10:34 PM   #20
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

nope...wrong again......a bullet will not deflect at any angle. it has to be a precise angle with not much angle to it. and yes, a shotgun will deflect at that angle..... if a bullet deflects at any angle, nobody would be able to shoot into water. and trust me, i have shoot into water, and i have had one deflect off water (with a shotgun) while duck hunting.....i was basicly lying down and shot at a duck just comming off the water, most of the shots went into the duck, but a few hit right before it and deflected away. deflection also happens with sand, but once again, you have to be at the right angle.....
Old 06-04-05, 10:39 PM   #21
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

go ahead and shoot a bass, its your life....its a free country.im not sure if there is a law to it or not, but go ahead and find out. carp arent gamefish here.if you love carpso much, go to a carp message board, then there you can go ahead and talk about how much you love them their. i love bass, so i am at a bass fishing website. get it? and yes, im in 8th grade(going into 9th), but i dont see how that has anything to do with anything. just because you are older then me doesnt mean much. its not about experiene, its about knowledge.
Old 06-05-05, 03:33 PM   #22
TheBassMan
BassFishin.Com Member

The way i see it is that Jordan is only one year older than bf02.....I'm sure that year makes a huge difference : in your knowledge of guns and carp.

But if you would like to play that game, then I am older than you and an going to be a junior and I agree with almost everything that bf02 said. So there ya go

BTW, I love carp fishing as well. But, my point is why do you care....ROBBY LIVES IN CANADA!!!!

One last thing, you can modify your posts so you don't have to make 4 consecutive ones.

Catch em up
Brian
Old 06-05-05, 08:09 PM   #23
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

zilla
great job it takes greater skill to shoot 30 feet and hit a carp with a bow. than shooting 30 yards at a deer. basicly because of the rope attached to the arrow.but yes i to do spend time ridding the lakes of these grass munching beast. with what little vegation we have in these lakes. them eating us out of house and home as it were is worth the effort.

having been to the area zilla calls home the grass goes for miles 2-3 feet under the water. the carp are a nuisance there. he surely did not put a dent in the population any.be sides carp are better if you smoke them any how.

zilla is a dieing breed of canadian those that hunt. 90% of currant day canadains don't hunt any more. i for one think it is a dam shame.

hell of a job zilla keep up the good work...

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-05, 08:21 PM   #24
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

fine whatever im just gona stop. because u people want to believe u no more then me on carp fishin.
Old 06-05-05, 08:24 PM   #25
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

[quote author=zooker link=board=Tourneys;num=1117473482;start=0#22 date=06/05/05 at 19:09:36]zilla
great job it takes greater skill to shoot 30 feet and hit a carp with a bow. than shooting 30 yards at a deer. basicly because of the rope attached to the arrow.but yes i to do spend time ridding the lakes of these grass munching beast. with what little vegation we have in these lakes. them eating us out of house and home as it were is worth the effort.

having been to the area zilla calls home the grass goes for miles 2-3 feet under the water. the carp are a nuisance there. he surely did not put a dent in the population any.be sides carp are better if you smoke them any how.

zilla is a dieing breed of canadian those that hunt. 90% of currant day canadains don't hunt any more. i for one think it is a dam shame.

hell of a job zilla keep up the good work...

zooker Â* Â*[/quote]

That brought a tear to my eye big guy "thanks"

Robby.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.