Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-05, 07:52 PM   #1
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default WELL WELL WELL.....

well, the last 3 days we have been fishin.....we went to lower suwannee....which is just flatland and sandhiles near the suwannee.......and they have about 33 rock pitts located in that area........all the good ones are deep in the woods......all the easily accessable ponds are just overfished.........so my cousin has found about 17 out of 33 rock pitts.....and we found a few more.......but the first day, we went out and first pond we went to i caught a 1-2lb'er....then we moved......went to abnother pond that was a good 1-2 miles into the woods...........and theres no driving so it was a walk......and my cousin caught one.....alittle 1lb'er.....and about the craziest thing ever happened.....we had a 4-5' gator chasin our lures.....it hit my cousins lure once....then my cousin used one of my rods/reels and it hit another lure...it hade powerpro on it this time....and he brought the gator in.....and we cut the line....on the walk back to the truck....we ran into a hog a good 50yards away.....we just waited for it to spook..........there was rooting all in the ground around there.......and we could hear them in the woods....there about the only things in the woods that really get me worried....im not to worried till they charge at you and you have to climb a tree....that hasnt happened yet tho.......with no luck the rest of the day......second day we started off at lower suwannee.......the we moved to a farm pond privatly owned......my cousin was tearin them up....but they were all small...he got about 6.....all not over 1lb........then i caught a nice 2lb'er........and another 1 1/2lb'er........ 8) then it got kinda late...so we came back to the house....ate some dinner and headed to the suwannee river for some catfishin...we got a few....small tho............then today we went and fished some new ponds we found.....and i had the only 2 of the day.......both 1lb and lower......so thats all so far...i'll get back to you guys in a few more days.........
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 07:55 PM   #2
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Re: WELL WELL WELL.....

HEY JACKL!!!
i think this one finally figured out what a period is...

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 08:29 PM   #3
bearpaw
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bearpaw

..................................!
bearpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 09:31 AM   #4
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

sounds like a crazy trip are u back home yet, or are u gona try to get a big one.
Old 06-29-05, 09:43 AM   #5
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to randerson52

.........Well BF02.......... Sounds Like you had a great trip........

-powerbass ;D
randerson52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 02:00 PM   #6
mallard
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mallard

You have just been owned by zooker Â*

Welcome back!

mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 01:19 PM   #7
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

i just put them in there to show a pause........i think before i write, so i just push the period till i know what im gunna say. 8) nope im not back yet.....this is the first week im here.......i'll be here for 3 more weeks............................................. .................................................. ................................. : ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.