Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-05, 03:44 AM   #1
Bulletproof
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bulletproof
Default Need some fishin' tips....

Hey guys I am from south east Michigan, and fish the Huron River quite often. I love to bass fish, that's probably my favorite, but am not opposed to something new. If anyone is familiar with the Huron River can anyone offer any tips, I am near Flat Rock for those who are. Any one that's not familiar, the area I fish has a swift current near my favorite spot and very fast one if you continue up near the dam. Can anyone offer any tips? Thanks ahead of time!!
P.S. I do the most fishing at night, about 11pm-1:30am after work.
Bulletproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-05, 10:40 AM   #2
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ryan7261
Default Re: Need some fishin' tips....

Have you ever thought glow in the dark lures? probably have. Live bait such as minnows. you'll need a heavy weight to get it to stay at the bottom. use a heavy sinker a foot and a half up your line so you bait just floats off bottom, you'll find fish here. Also eddie currents and bends ,find where water pools and is calm behind any structure .fish wait for food passing by. and gives them a brake from swimming up current. Also between the collums on the dam where the bays have a wall between them is also a good place to look.

Welcome to the board see you around!

Robby.
ryan7261 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.