Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-07, 09:37 AM   #1
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Thanks 1Fastlaser

Thanks 1Fastlaser,I put the Seafoam in the boat and hook the hose up and ran it for about 10 minutes or so and with in about 2 minutes I could tell a difference,it started running smoother.When I took the boat to B-ville yesterday I could tell a difference in the performace of the motor,it even seem to have more power outta the hole (on take off) and even seem a little faster.I know it purrr's like a kitten now....so thanks a million 1Fastlaser.I had never heard of Seafoam before.Now I just need to change my plugs. Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-07, 04:10 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

oh god we aint going to hear the end of it from HIM now...

sea foam kicks it in a can.. the best crap i have found..

zooker
Old 10-13-07, 08:33 PM   #3
JB

we just got off the water and the motor ran great, fishing was lousy tho, denny got a smallmouth and a Largemouth, I got skunked, plus I kept bumpin my newly tattoo'd leg on the boat LOL, its swollen up like a hawg tonight.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-07, 09:26 PM   #4
Denny_K

Default Dr Kemp

Jb,this is Dr Kemp and the only thing I suggest to you is take it easy the rest of the night,prop your legs up,get a cooler full of beer and watch The Family Guy reruns/robot chicken.This will heal you of your pain...this comes from Benny Hinn.Heck ya all I'm dranken some of that won-der juice right this hair-very minute.Ya it was a tough day and that Damn Vanish line I bought...I think I got a bad batch.I was ready to scream..but I tread on.I was killer on the lake though.Well the beer is going down good..cheerioooooo. Denny
Old 10-13-07, 09:31 PM   #5
JB

right u are dr denny, I got some millerlites and ate, and the wife pointed out the leg is swollenup like a bullfrog lol
Old 10-14-07, 08:07 AM   #6
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Hey Denny! I know it’s to late to ask you to take it easy on the juice, cuz the morning after can be a bear. And JB, if you have a hot tub , go soak in it. May not cure you, but it will relax you. Me and lil Red skinny dip in ours every night. Some time I will write a little story about how Lil red were caught by the police taking a skin dip in the New River. Well anyway, I hope you two birds get back on the boat soon and send us some more of those pic. The C. Man
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-07, 08:34 AM   #7
JB

Default cotton cordell

Yah, these ol bass are wanting that smokin joe cotton cordell, they must be one tuff lil crankbait.

Denny got a bad box of line and was snappin off on him like every 100th cast, and his smokin joe would break off and go flyin, yet once we would find it amist the rocks, it was in one peace. One cast even sent it flying about 40 feet above us to hit the causeway bridge, then fell on some huge chunk rock and stayed in one piece. heres one denny caught but let me hold while he snapped a pic (one of those feel good moments carpy)
Old 10-14-07, 09:01 AM   #8
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

From the pics I’ve seen of your bass, they look like they’re coming up from the deep for their winter feed, nice color and good size. Those lipless cranks must be the thing right now in your lake. Is that a spinner bait or a chatter..Nice bass, keepem coming. Carpie
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-07, 09:16 AM   #9
Denny_K

Default Thanks

Hey Carpman,Goodmorning by the way.You post had me laughing..goodone
yeah Jb and I were throwing Chatter baits.Yeah the Vanish Line broke on me a thousand times .I kept on losing the crankbait,I told JB maybe I'm not suppose to have this crankbait.I love the way it looks.The Vanish line.I do like the way it feels on the crankbait,I can feel everything on the bottom,It cast smoothly and very far,but the biggest problem was it breaking.I noticed fishing around timber and other structure it would fray the line.Oh well Carpy have a good day.Jb hope the leg is well.
C-ya Denny

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.