Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-08, 10:10 PM   #1
crankybait
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Kids these days

If any of you with kids think they're bad, just watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKN64o-vHyU

just when you think things cant get any worse...
Old 05-01-08, 10:21 PM   #2
1/4 stick

Lord I'd of got into heaven just cause the Lord would feel sorry for me from the butt whippin' my Grandma, Pop's, and Mama would of made me tote all the way up there. My Grandma would of ripped what was left of the bumper off and left toolmarks from the bottoms of my ankles up to the back of my head. then she'd of made me go get some hedge switches to finish the job.
1/4 stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 01:19 AM   #3
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

sad,sad,sad. what a world we live in today,huh?
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 03:46 PM   #4
carolina-rig-01

i would whip the hell out of that mouthy little punk!

"i did it because i was mad at my mom"
" it's fun to do bad things"
seriously what chance does he have of ever being a descent person?
Old 05-02-08, 03:48 PM   #5
lowrider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

best part of that story is the fact that even though he's too young to be prosecuted they are still going to "get him in the system". no doubt he is a future inmate.
lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 04:26 PM   #6
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

And think, they just came out with Grand Theft Auto IV. I've played the GTA games and think they'd be ok ,but onyl for people mature enough to know better than to do those things. (That's why they are rated M). I think they should let that lady whip his arse.

BB
Old 05-02-08, 04:31 PM   #7
crankybait

Hah The whole "I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friend" struck me as a bit wild... Not to mention his 7 year old friend smokes ciggarettes. I'd say the kid in in juvy by the age of 15
Old 05-02-08, 07:13 PM   #8
Jim80

you have to look at the parents in that situation , it's like the mother that lets a 12 year old girl leave the house half naked and then is shocked when the girl ends up pregnent
most people just aren't suited to be parents but was the worst that could happen by them getting it wrong ?
Jim80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 07:18 PM   #9
BigBassin144

I don't see why people have to get liscenses to get married but not to have children. There'd be a lot less of the, if people did, I'll tell ya that.

This is like (a while ago) the police were in a high speed pursuit, and when they pulled the driver over, she was drunk....................

And 11-years-old!!!!!!!!!

BB
Old 05-02-08, 07:45 PM   #10
Jim80

theres just to much that can be said about bad parenting i mean msot kids spend the majority of the first couple years of thier lifes in daycare and then go right to school at that point it really doesn't make any difference if the parents are good people or not because they are no longer raising the child and when they are it's on a part time basis and i understand that it is what people need to do to survive but society as a whole truely reflects a the lack of real parenting
Jim80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 09:20 PM   #11
WTL

I rent in a moderatly bad neighborhood, well its ok, but lots of poor and minorities/illegals.

Anyways, I was working on my boat today and the neighborhood kids came by - all between I'd say 7 and 11 years old. I'm taking one of the older ones fishing next week, and the rest wanted to know why they couldn't go - I told them they couldnt all fit in the boat (really its cause they don't pay attention, except the one I'm taking)....

And then the little 7 year old fart gets in the boat and starts to cuss me out. I said "what?" and he said "shutup".

So I grab the little puke by the shoulder and ask "what the hell is wrong with you kid?" and this child "steps" to me like he wants to fight. He was half as tall as I am! I laughed, said you "gotta be kidding me", picked him up by the shoulder and took him down the street to have a talk with his momma who I had never met. Knocked on the door, and she comes out - she looked to be about 18 herself. Do the math. Theres your problem.
Old 05-03-08, 09:31 AM   #12
MississippiBoy

First of all, good job on being willing to take kids fishing. It'll do worlds of good for them if they decide to keep at it.
Second, good job on not taking the 7 year old over your knee and giving it to him with the tow rope. I'm not sure I could've resisted, and would probably be in jail now.
MississippiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-08, 11:16 AM   #13
bamabassman

i have to agree with mississippiboy there. i wold have been very tempted to whip the s--t outa that kid....IN FRONT OF HIS MAMA, THEN HER TOO!! AND HER "KIDS DADDY". CUDOS WTL.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-08, 11:56 AM   #14
crankybait

Wow, the 7 year olds are getting ruthless... Next thing you know mothers will be birthing babies tht cuss straight outta the womb
Old 05-04-08, 09:52 PM   #15
WTL

Well, somebody spraypainted the brick on the outside of my apartment....betting it was that little hooligan. Yall still think I shouldnt whip his ***?
Old 05-05-08, 02:59 AM   #16
1/4 stick

Nah, if you whip him you'll get arrested and his mama will sue you. Got to be sneaky and get even with the brat.
1/4 stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 02:45 PM   #17
bassnman30

Just wondering how that kid will turn out when he gets older.
Old 05-05-08, 03:23 PM   #18
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
Well, somebody spraypainted the brick on the outside of my apartment....betting it was that little hooligan. Yall still think I shouldnt whip his ***?

Get the one your taking fishing to whipp up on him for you LOL. Just kidding of course. I have sympathy for the kids. Look how they live, what supervision they don't have, and the lack of morals his parent have to begin with. If his mom would whoop him for doing things that are bad, then he wouldn't be doing what he is now. She isn't teaching him anything at all, so everything he's learnig is from Beavis and Butthead, and the other local hooligans. What chance does a kid like that have today.

Lizards
Old 05-06-08, 06:58 AM   #19
BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
Nah, if you whip him you'll get arrested and his mama will sue you. Got to be sneaky and get even with the brat.

hehehe... Slash the tires on his bike. That'll show him!

BB
Old 05-06-08, 09:07 AM   #20
3dkicker

Don't think mama is in the picture or a father for that matter. Looks like grandma is running the show since she's going to have to pay for damages. Put the kid to work around the neighborhood to pay for the damage. Raking leaves, cleaning trash, painting, etc. Teach him a real lesson.
Old 05-06-08, 11:35 AM   #21
WTL

Well I havent seen either kid around for the past few days. The deal is the kid I was taking to the lake, the real mature one, was the hooligan's older brother. But apparently their mama told them not to come round anymore, which is fine I guess, cept it punishes the good kid- and the bad one apparently snuck away to spray paint the wall....If I see the older one though I'm just gonna tell him flat out thats his little brother, you don't get too many of those and if he doesnt watch out for him more that little kid is going to end up getting killed or in jail messing with people the way he does.
Old 05-06-08, 11:44 AM   #22
BassAddict
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

That's why I take my kids to Sunday School and Church! It's working so far!!! Teach them at a early age about Jesus and right from wrong. If they learn about what's good hopefully they will shy away from what's evil!!!
Old 05-06-08, 05:06 PM   #23
Bass'n'cast
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
you just walk down the street and when he comes ridin on his bike ya just stick a branch through his spokes.
Bass'n'cast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-08, 01:00 PM   #24
flfireman

So many ways, so many options. I would call the kid and the kid momma and tell them you want it cleaned. If not chocolate exlax bars work wonders. Then the only thing getting shotty is them.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.