Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-08, 09:07 PM   #1
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144
Default Choo Choo Train

A little boy was playing with his new train he got for christmas in the living room, and his mom was watching him from the kitchen.

He pushed the train to the station and said, "All a board!!! Get your fat arses on the F'in train!!"

The mother looked in horror wondering where her son had learned such language. She dismissed it thinking he did'nt know what he was saying.

As he starting pushing the train again, he said, "Hey F'ers! I need yer F'in tickets!!! Put your luggage in the storage comparts you dumb arses!!!"

This time, the mother ran out and yelled at her son. "We do not talk like that in this house young man!! now go to your room for two hours!!"

The boy sulked up to his room, an his mother went back to the kitchen to do some dishes. When the two hours was up, he came back down and started silently pushing the train. After a few minutes he says, "Hello, and good afternoon ladies and gentlemen."

The mother was much happier with her son's behavior.

the boy continued, "We're sorry for any inconvenience the two hour delay may have cause you. If you have any complaints, please take them up with the b!tch in the kitchen."

BB
Old 05-28-08, 09:50 PM   #2
bamabassman

hahahahahaha, bb. where in the world do you get this stuff?
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-08, 10:51 PM   #3
MrPhotographer06
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrPhotographer06

there was a little boy watching his mom and dad argue and heard B!tches and B@stards.. later he asked him mom what they were " thats another name for ladies and gentlemen" well he goes on with life next night he hears some noise from his parents room and hears pen!s and Va... well next day asks his mom what they were "they are code names for hats and jackets" well he goes on with life again. well little boy walks in on his dad shaving and he hears Sh!t when he cuts himself. he asks what that means, " its another word for beatin of hairs on your face so they come off easier" well he goes on about life. well theres a big dinner at their house and the boys mom is slicing the turkey. she cuts her self and yells "F...!" and he asks what that is .. its a word for cutting and slicing.. well when all the guests get to the house the boy say

"welcome B!tches and B@stards! can i please have your pen!s's and Vag, my dads upstairs beating off and my moms in the kitchen F'in the turkey!"
MrPhotographer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-08, 11:05 PM   #4
bamabassman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that is funny as he!!. ya'll are killing me with these jokes.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-08, 08:24 AM   #5
BigBassin144

I've heard that one before, but a bit different. Your version was much funnier!

BB
Old 05-29-08, 09:51 AM   #6
MrPhotographer06

haha theres lots of little boy stories

little boy 's birthday

"little boy wakes up and its his birthday and his mom gets ready to take a shower and he says mommy can i take a shower with you ... and she says sure but dont be looking around.. well they get in and he looks over and says mommy whats that? she said well thats my garage.. oh.. okay. then he asks whats all that fuzzy stuff and she says thats the bushes protecting the garage. oh okay.. he looks up and asks what are those? and she says well those are my head lights.. oh okay..well they finish and have his birthday party and that night his dad is going to take a shower and he asks to take a shower with him and he says yeah but dont ask questions. he gets in and looks over and says daddy whats that? he said well thats my burgalar.. he says oh okay.. well they get out and its time to go to bed.. well he's sleeping with his parents that night since its his birthday and he wakes up in the middle of the night and says "MOMMY MOMMY! turn your head lights on daddys burgalar is going through your bushes and trying to get into your garage!"
lol
Old 05-29-08, 01:48 PM   #7
BigBassin144

a little boy enters his first grade class room asn sits down next to his friend. He notices she has a really nice watch on her wrist. He asks where she got and and she tells him,"You know when your parents are making all those funny noises at night after you go to bed. Well if you go into their room , they'll give you anything you want."

So the boy goes home to try and it, and sure enough, when he hears his parents making noises, he runs into their room. His dad looks up and asks, "What the hell do you want?"
"I wanna watch"

Then his dad replies, "then go sit in the corner!"

BB
Old 05-29-08, 01:52 PM   #8
MrPhotographer06

hahahahahahahaha
Old 05-29-08, 01:56 PM   #9
MrPhotographer06

first day of the new year starts at school and the teacher is short 4 students from her homeroom count. well a minute later a boy walks in and the teacher asks.. where were you? " on top blue berry hill" okay.. sit down.. couple minutes later another one comes in .. where were you " on top blue berry hill"

well couple minutes later the third boy comes in and she asks, where were you? "on top blue berry hill" well go ahead and sit down.. well a few seconds later a girl walks in,hair in a mess and shirt on inside out and the teacher asks " lemme guess you were on top blue berry hill?" girl says no i am Blueberry Hill

lol
Old 05-29-08, 02:01 PM   #10
BigBassin144

That was hilarious!!!!

A kindergarten teacher was reading her students the story about of the htree little pigs. She got to the part where the pigs asked the farmer to borrow some straw to build it's house. "Excuse me farmer, may I borrow some straw to build myself a house," she read. Then she pauses and asked her students, "what do you think the farmer said next?"

One little boy raises his hand, and the teacher called on him. "I think he said, 'Holy Sh!t, a talking pig!!!!"

(This is actually a true story.)

BB
Old 05-29-08, 02:14 PM   #11
MrPhotographer06

ha sounds like somethin somebody at my school would say (academy)

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.