Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-09, 09:44 PM   #1
rangerryan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Pond prowler trailer?

well its been a long time since i posted but you know how people are they only come around when they need somthing. ha ha. ok we just got a 10 foot pond prowler and we have on the way 2 55 pound thrust trolling motors to propel this little baby. i know its a little much but its my dads boat and he misses his old ranger bass boat ( i have it now). i was wondering if any one knows where to find a trailer for this boat and i dont want a utility trailer, even though that was my suggestion, dad thinks it needs a real boat trailer. thanks a bunch.

ryan
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-09, 10:42 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

you could probably get one custom made but i would go with a utility trailer (i know you said that was your suggestion and you also said you didn't want a utility trailer). but if you got one that had the fold down loading ramp then it would make it that much easier for him to slide the boat onto the trailer. you could also have someone weld some sort of metal boxes along the sides to put rods and other stuff in so they won't be laying out in the boat. anyways just a thought.
Old 01-01-09, 11:14 PM   #3
Earl Marshall

I would try craigslist.org
Earl Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 06:48 AM   #4
Basscrazie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina-rig-01 View Post
you could probably get one custom made but i would go with a utility trailer (i know you said that was your suggestion and you also said you didn't want a utility trailer). but if you got one that had the fold down loading ramp then it would make it that much easier for him to slide the boat onto the trailer. you could also have someone weld some sort of metal boxes along the sides to put rods and other stuff in so they won't be laying out in the boat. anyways just a thought.
I like Cr's idea.If you had the the bigger fold down ramp just back down to the water drop ramp and push boat off ,pull up some and put ramp up and your done.
Basscrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 03:37 PM   #5
rangerryan

thanks guys but i found one made by the folks that make the busterboat. its exactly what pops wanted.
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-09, 03:39 PM   #6
construction-man
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerryan View Post
well its been a long time since i posted but you know how people are they only come around when they need somthing. ha ha. ok we just got a 10 foot pond prowler and we have on the way 2 55 pound thrust trolling motors to propel this little baby. i know its a little much but its my dads boat and he misses his old ranger bass boat ( i have it now). i was wondering if any one knows where to find a trailer for this boat and i dont want a utility trailer, even though that was my suggestion, dad thinks it needs a real boat trailer. thanks a bunch.

ryan

Have you found a trailer for your dad? If not I build boat trailers for the Pond Prowlers. They are a custom trailer and the price varies as to how you would like to have it built , and accessories you would like to have on it. If you are still needing one please contact me at chickenfried0922@yahoo.com.
construction-man is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.