Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-09, 09:57 PM   #1
ky southern

Default lowrance customer service

just plain sucks,my new 47 tx that come with my boat quit,so i called my dealer and they was glad for me to bring boat over and they would take care of it,but they told me i would be better off to call lowrance myself and just send it in as that what they would do and i would still have my boat.

first call i waited on hold for 40 minutes=then hung up

second call i waited 30 mins and hung up

third call i waited 40 mins again and hung up

4th call i waited 10 mins and they anwsered and said that my waits where impossible,the wait time all day had been less than 5min,so they pretty much called me a liar.so after bout 15 minutes of talking to some woman that had probaly never been fishin they give me return approval,and then told me the turn around time was 6 to 8 weeks.i bout had a cow,but what can i do but go to bass pro and buy me a new gps combo hummingbird.lowrance can kiss my white hindend.
Old 03-24-09, 10:01 PM   #2
MIbasser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Ky, you are talking to the wrong person. Everybody that has issues tries to get ahold of Linda Colt. Here is her contact information. I know that Bender had good luck when he had issues with his Lowrance.

Linda Colt
Customer Service Department

12000 East Skelly Drive

Tulsa, Ok 74128

1-800-324-1356 #8747

Direct line 918-438-8747

Fax 918-234-1745

Email: linda.colt@navico.com
MIbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 02:46 PM   #3
bassnman30

If you do buy a 788ci it's a darn good unit.
Old 03-25-09, 03:50 PM   #4
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIbasser View Post
Ky, you are talking to the wrong person. Everybody that has issues tries to get ahold of Linda Colt. Here is her contact information. I know that Bender had good luck when he had issues with his Lowrance.

Linda Colt
Customer Service Department

12000 East Skelly Drive

Tulsa, Ok 74128

1-800-324-1356 #8747

Direct line 918-438-8747

Fax 918-234-1745

Email: linda.colt@navico.com
MIbasser hit it dead on the head, this women is great, she will take take care of you.
Old 03-25-09, 04:13 PM   #5
jcw1503
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

if you do buy a new one how much you want for your old one...I don't have one for my boat i am riding blind.....

sorry for that happening...poor customer service can ruin any day and piss you off so much...I have delt with somebad ones...
Old 03-25-09, 08:24 PM   #6
ky southern

well i took bassers advice and called ms linda this morning and ll i can say crow is great,im eating some tonite.after explaining the ordeal to miss linda i now have a better brand new model lowrance,im not sure what model but she said i would be pleased with it,and she said it was big upgrade from what i had,but the best part is she said that she aimed for me to have it on my boat by the weekend.
Old 03-25-09, 09:39 PM   #7
MIbasser

Now, I hope I don't have any issues my two but that's great to hear about getting a new one. Glad it worked out for ya.
MIbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 10:27 PM   #8
ky southern

thanks basser,i owe you one.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.