Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-11, 03:59 AM   #1
Crankbait
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Bass video Help

Hey guys I’m trying to do a video for a buddy that guides. I put together a little video from me fishing and wanted to get opinions and suggestions about video, editing, ect. Now with that being said don’t laugh too hard at my fish or my boat. Filmed in NC and we don’t have the Hawgs ya’ll do. Also as stated in my reel videos I’m the original poor angler. Was about to buy a boat and trade in my car for a truck but got married and now have 3 step children……had to buy a house, pay for football camp, band camp, cheerleading and on and on so I had to rig a boat up to get me on the water. I did win two tournaments fishing against the big boys in their Nitros and Rangers. Also I was new to bass fishing and back then didn’t know the proper handling of a bass….watched too many Elites yanking the bass up by their jaws and not supporting their bodies. I know better now! But tell me what I could do on the video. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vIR7tGU-VA
Crankbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-11, 09:15 AM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Pretty cool video photo album. I like the music that goes with it too. Those are some darn nice size bass for sure. Hawgs in my part of the country! Your fishing rig is very intriguing. Looks like you put a lot of thought into rigging it out. How long did it take to get from the planning stage to actually getting it finished? In about the middle of the video, there is a pic that is a dead giveaway. You spent a day fishing with Bamabassman didn't ya. You should have got a pic of the two of you holding up his dink together! haha The only thing I would critisize about your video is that for me, it's hard to make out what your saying when you talk while the music is playing. That could be me as I dont hear well out of the one ear. Otherwise, it's pretty cool.
Old 10-09-11, 10:17 AM   #3
gottafish
BassFishin.Com Member

My first suggestion is switch to a 16:9 format if your camera has it. Most modern camcorders and cameras have it, even the standard definition stuff. One thing there though is that you have to have a true HD camera/camcorder to get the full effect. Here is my youtube channel and if you go to my first few videos they where done with a SD cam and the later ones with a HD cam. The HD stuff looks much better even though I saved the standard stuff as HD. Other than that looks good and man I wish I had those size fish around here!!!!
Old 10-12-11, 05:01 PM   #4
Fish30114
BassFishin.Com Active Member

When I clicked on the link it said 'video removed by user' or something to that effect......
Fish30114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.