Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-05, 09:57 AM   #1
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Question Bright Blue Skies means its slowing down here

Seems like the weather cooling off and the barometer way up there and bluebird skies, I knew it was going to be a tough nite to catch fish, and it proved to be.
WE started out throwing the buzzbait, there was a nice chop to the water
but no takers, finally scaled down to the crawdad brown two inch grub and got one.
Hope the weather stablizes today and hopefully they will want to bite again.
Its still nice just to get out there and not sweat as you fish with this cooler weather we are having in oHIo..
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-05, 08:59 PM   #2
Fishie
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Hey me and Juicey found each other on a Lake in St. Louis and the bite was really light here too. We had blue bird skies and I caught a few and had a lot of missed strikes because the bass were hitting really light and were not holding on to the baits that good. I think they were picking up the tail. Juicey didn't have any luck either. We were on a lake were I get like 30 to 25 on average in the summer in two hours and I manage to catch about 12 only in four hours.Juicey I started using that attractant and I managed to get 5 more after you left and I left at 2:30. I went fishing tonight at another lake and got about 11 dinkers and they were biting better and holding on more were than were we were.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.