Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-06, 12:14 PM   #1
golfnut123
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Free Tackle

Has anybody ever heard of freetackle.com? Supposed to send free tackle once in a while if you register with them. Is this legit?
golfnut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 02:44 PM   #2
bass kicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

if it is iam going to join
Old 03-10-06, 08:40 PM   #3
bass kicker

i just signed up for it
Old 03-11-06, 07:41 AM   #4
pig n jig

I can send you a free tackle kit. All you have to do is pay 4 easy shipping and handling payments of $29.99 and I will send you a free tackle kit filled with bass lures. You will get your choice of a cardboard box( not water proof), or a plastic bag (semi water proof ) containing different lures for bass fishing absolutely free once you pay the shipping and handling charges mentioned above.You will also recieve an additional 6 rusty hooks absolutely free if you submit within a 12 hour period starting now. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 11:34 AM   #5
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default sign me up

I can beat that I will match that and put treble hooks on a broken tree branch as a collectable.And a bottle of the new bass attractant
Nostril Sauce,colors red/green,murky white/brown and sinus
Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 06:01 PM   #6
Fishie

Glene on another forum looked them up and they are not for real........don't register there...its a bunch of crap supposedly.
Old 03-11-06, 06:05 PM   #7
bass kicker

well i all ready did and if i get some thats great
Old 03-11-06, 07:06 PM   #8
crankybait

ill bet anything you wont...
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 08:47 PM   #9
bass kicker

well its worth a try i have receaved so much free gear over the inter net from trial gear to pro give aways

and have been offered to fish with a pro on there tv show

and have been on a fishing show through a contest over the internet
Old 03-12-06, 08:57 AM   #10
crankybait

whered you get free tackle trials? ive only got from earpaws, and theyre some really nice baits. id get more, but i forgot the site lol
Old 03-12-06, 03:46 PM   #11
pig n jig

Doc, Thats Bearpaws baits. Bass Kicker, Doc don't know it, but he got a crankbait from a pro before. All Doc could do is complain about it not having any eyes on it.If he played his cards right , most likely he could have went fishing with the pro , but no......
Old 03-12-06, 04:04 PM   #12
crankybait

sry i missed the b. and wait a sec, bassintoms a pro? holy cow! i didnt know that... and i wasnt complainin, just hadnt ever seen an eyeless lure before... thought all lures were supposed to have eyes.
Old 03-12-06, 08:12 PM   #13
pig n jig

Doc, When your that good, there is no need to tell people that your a pro. Its all about putting time in out on the water and consistantly putting 5 good fish on the scales come weigh in time.Those who seek sponsors are not always a great fisherman, yes they can win once in a while, but not everywhere, or all year long.Sponsors can pay their way, but they can't make them a better fisherman. I laugh at the people who mention they are pro-staff. For what its worth, its tougher being a Northern fisherman, You have got to put 5 solid fish in the livewell every weekend to take a check home. Down South, you can go from zero to hero with one or 2 good fish in the livewell. If you watched the classic you seen how some fisherman jumped alot of spots with a few good fish. Its less likely to happen here in the north than it is in the South. P N J
Old 03-12-06, 08:36 PM   #14
crankybait

northern pride... think i woulda had more fish if i was south?
Old 03-13-06, 06:35 AM   #15
1FASTLASER

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Doc, When your that good, there is no need to tell people that your a pro. Its all about putting time in out on the water and consistantly putting 5 good fish on the scales come weigh in time.Those who seek sponsors are not always a great fisherman, yes they can win once in a while, but not everywhere, or all year long.Sponsors can pay their way, but they can't make them a better fisherman. I laugh at the people who mention they are pro-staff. For what its worth, its tougher being a Northern fisherman, You have got to put 5 solid fish in the livewell every weekend to take a check home. Down South, you can go from zero to hero with one or 2 good fish in the livewell. If you watched the classic you seen how some fisherman jumped alot of spots with a few good fish. Its less likely to happen here in the north than it is in the South. P N J
Words spoken never better. I would say that PNJ has a soctine in philosophy if I didnt know him better. I have had the opportunity and the enjoyment of fishing the northern waters as well as south ,east, and west. To put 5 fish in the livewell on a northern lake on any given day you then have the right to consider yourself worthy of sponsorship. Northen bass even though the same fish as the rest are a breed all alone. Listen and reread PNJ's post again and LET IT SINK IN.
Old 03-13-06, 07:51 AM   #16
crankybait

ok yeah i get it... so im guessing im not really that bad. i see people here posting like 20 catches per day, and im sitting like "why cant i do this"? now i know why lizards catches 10 pounders daily

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.