Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-06, 09:06 PM   #1
Rat-L-Trapper
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via MSN to Rat-L-Trapper Send a message via Yahoo to Rat-L-Trapper
Default Had a rough day fishin Tuesday

So me and my buddy decide to go fishin Tuesday morning, when we arrived at the lake everything seemed to be going ok. Unitll I hooked onto a fish and my line broke...ok a little upset, but this kinda thing happens, no big deal. After that we fished for about 2 more hours with not a single bite, and decided to go to another lake we fish at alot. Once we get there I find out that I had left one of my tackle boxes at the other lake, I was HIGHLY upset, because it had alot of my favorite lures in it. I decided that since the lake was at least 30 minutes away we would go ahead and fish here for a little bit and then go back, thinking that since we were in a cove way back in the back it would still be there. Well we fished for about 2 more hours untill my favorite rat-l-trap got hung up in a tree. I was furious, we fought that tree for about 20 minutes untill we finally got it back. After that we said to hell with it, and went back to the first lake but surprise surprise my tackle box was gone. After that we went to a friend's personal lake and fished for about 6 more hours and I ended up catching 6 largemouth and an *** chewing from the girlfreind for not waking her to go with us. So I hope next week will be a little bit better for me and now I have to replace about 35 dollars worth of lures. ARGH!!!!
Rat-L-Trapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 09:22 PM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

wow ,
your tackle box had almost 35 dollars worth of lures? thats alot!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 10:09 PM   #3
flamez
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

way too many smart asses on this board 35 dollars could be alot to some other people he also said it had his favorite lures in it you cant put a price on your "magic" bait
Old 04-20-06, 10:12 PM   #4
flippin4it
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Flamez, did you just spank JB in public ? Careful.........
Old 04-20-06, 10:47 PM   #5
Rat-L-Trapper
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via MSN to Rat-L-Trapper Send a message via Yahoo to Rat-L-Trapper

yeah, all my favorite cranks, spinners and soft plastics...I was so depressed that I have to replace all of them, but the spinner I caught my first largenouth ever was in there and you just can't replace that...had alot of sentamental value to it
Old 04-20-06, 10:50 PM   #6
Rat-L-Trapper
BassFishin.Com Member

oh, and JB it's not the point of how much money was in there, it's just now I have to spend that much more to replace them...*** clown
Old 04-21-06, 02:26 AM   #7
flamez

i know but some people dont have hundreds of dollars worth of lures and rods ect a pack of senkos to one guy is just a pack of senkos a pack of senkos to another guy is like GOLD i just didnt like how sarcastic he was being its mostly that damn clown avatar that pisses me off xD
Old 04-21-06, 02:58 AM   #8
IL.bassin36

Send a message via Yahoo to IL.bassin36

I mean come on guys if the tackle meant that much how did you forget it? And when you realized you left it why didn't you go get it? I know it was 30 minutes away. Thats $1 a minute or $60 an hour. Definatly worth the drive to 98% of the message board members.
IL.bassin36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.