Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-06, 12:54 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Old man and a teenager

An old man sitting at the mall watched a teenager intently. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. The old man kept staring at him.
When the teenager was tired of being stared at, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter, old man? Never did anything wild in your life?"
The old man did not bat an eye when he responded, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 01:42 PM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Nuts!

A preacher visits an elderly woman for his congregation. As he sits on the couch he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table. "Mind if I have a few" he asks. "Not at all" the woman replied. They chat for an hour and as the preacher stands to leave, he realizes that instead of eating just a few peanuts, he emptied most of the bowl. "I'm totally sorry for eating all your peanuts, I really meant to eat few." "Oh that's all right" the woman says. "Ever since I lost my teeth, all I can do is suck the chocolate off them."
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 01:54 PM   #3
skeeter944
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

ok,there were 2 sons,a good son who had always obeyed and pleased his parents,had always made an a in school,and had been perfect. the other son was really bad,he disobeyed his parents,flunked school,and never did anything good in his life. one day,they both died,and the good son goes to heaven,and the bad son goes to hell. when the good son is met by God at the pearly gates,God decides that since this son has been so good, He is going to grant him one wish. so the good son wishes to see his bad brother in hell,and God is like," ok". so God opens the gates of hell and the brother sees his bad brother sitting on a bench with a blonde in one arm and a keg of beer in the other. the good brother is so angry that he wants to go to hell so he can have what his other brother is getting,but God says," things arent what they appear,the keg of beer has a hole in it,the blonde doesnt!"
skeeter944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 03:45 PM   #4
CarpMan

Default Golf balls

A man walks into an emergency room with two black eyes and a broken nose. The doctor asks him what happened.
"Well," says the man, "I was having a nice round of golf with my wife. She sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed that one of the cows had something protruding from its rear end. Sure enough, when it lifted its tail, there was my wife's golf ball." "And?" asked the doctor. "Well," the man said, "that's when I lifted the cow's tail, pointed, and yelled to the missus, 'Hey, honey — this one here looks like yours!'"
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 04:25 PM   #5
garry_3000
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Talking

:d :d :d Ok Witch Fat Cow Kicked His Arsh
garry_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 04:54 PM   #6
flbassman

Cman, when I first saw this thread, I thought it was about politicians
Old 10-30-06, 06:23 PM   #7
Bo Dale James Jr.

Love them all!
JB nice Avatar
Old 10-30-06, 08:01 PM   #8
texasbasser

Send a message via Yahoo to texasbasser

all very funny!!
texasbasser is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.